Card authentication is required to secure reservations for popular dates, afternoon tea and Christmas set menu reservations. Card Authentication is also required for any booking type for parties of 11 people or more. This number does include children.
When authenticating card details the customer is not charged. The amount is set at £10 per person, however The Quarter reserves the right to change this without notice.
The Quarter may charge the customer in the case of one or more of the following:
- The customer does not turn up for their reservation without previously cancelling or advising The Quarter that they can no longer attend
- Reservations of 10 or less are cancelled within 48 hours
- Reservations of 11-19 people are cancelled within 72 hours
- Reservations of 20 people or more cancelled within 7 days of the reservation
- Reservations of 11 people or more arrive with a significant decrease in number without previous advisement